
This is Gandalf when he was 8 months old. Also known as Alfie (as in Gandalfie), Gan-Gan, Gandie, Dolly Boy (Hmmmm).
The vet hospital around the corner had an open day on Sunday, and they had representatives from the local dog club. Gandalf went into their enclosure and acted like he belonged there...then he went through their "obstacle course" like a pro, even climbing through a tunnel. Maybe it was the fritz reward...
Consequently, I think we'll go to their club meeting tomorrrow...keeping him interested!
1 comment:
I have just started to read your blog. It was great catching up these last few times . I am pleased you are back in Adelaide ,even if you are not sure. your nephews and nieces are too. Especially Raff. I know Jim is happy you are here as well. He seems more peaceful. Maybe its sharing the caring for lorna.
Post a Comment