Tuesday, April 8, 2008

thank you Nicole!

Well thank goodness Nicole remembered my blog address. Do you think I remembered the password? Duh! But now am up and on again.

Well I guess lots has happened since my last post. I'm at art school! Can you believe it! I'm the classic mature age student...interested in everything and wanting to know more (the younger students roll their eyes...HA not really). But sometimes the straight-from-schoolies treat the whole thing like school a bit (is it on the exam type attitude) and I think most want some "normal" type art teaching where we produce pretty pictures. Not happening at this stage.

anyway. Got throught the first five (!) assignments, and am just facing up to another three (including a 2000 word essay on perspective).

so hello again and will try and be a bit more regular....now I can get back on to Nicole's too and keep up.

1 comment:

Nana Gabe said...

hreat to see you have updated. how many years are you to study for your degree?